Join our team.
A growing nonprofit, Hot Bread Kitchen is fast-paced, entrepreneurial and collaborative.
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance available (from day one!)
- Employer-sponsored 401K contributions for full-time employees
- Federal Holidays (including MLK Day and Juneteenth) + Flexible vacation time
- Family leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Sabbatical program
- Conditions allowing work-life balance, such as flexibility in when and where we work
- Organizational committees, like the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Allyship (DEIA) Committee
- Encouragement to pursue civic engagement activities
- Professional development, education, and coaching opportunities
- Carrying out meaningful work that has direct impact on the community
Chief Development Officer
Hot Bread Kitchen is seeking candidates for a Chief Development Officer role based in New York, NY. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Development Officer (CDO) will play a critical role in achieving our mission of supporting members in their pursuit of economic mobility utilizing the food industry.
Hot Bread Kitchen seeks a part-time ESOL (English Speakers of Other Languages) instructor. This role is responsible for ensuring Hot Bread Kitchen members have the language skills necessary to enroll in Hot Bread Kitchen’s culinary training programs and prepare them for jobs in the food industry.
Hot Bread Kitchen seeks a highly motivated and resourceful part-time Case Manager who will provide direct support services to members of Hot Bread Kitchen’s Culinary Training located in Cypress Hills.
Lead Culinary Instructor – Cypress Hills Outpost
Hot Bread Kitchen is seeking a Culinary Instructor to lead our Culinary Training program.The person selected for this role will oversee the member cohort and kitchen team in the Community Outpost kitchen based in Cypress Hills, Brooklyn.
Assistant Culinary Instructor – Cypress Hills Outpost
Hot Bread Kitchen is seeking an Assistant Culinary Instructor to be a part of the culinary instruction team alongside the Lead Culinary Instructor. The Assistant Culinary Instructor will help facilitate the member cohort in the Community Outpost Kitchen based in Cypress Hills, Brooklyn.
First Course Porter
Hot Bread Kitchen seeks a porter to support the First Course Program. We’re looking for someone with demonstrated ability to take instruction and execute tasks on a timely basis. Experience in professional kitchens/production environments is strongly preferred.
Meet Hot Bread Kitchen’s New CEO, Leslie Abbey
Hot Bread Kitchen is thrilled to welcome our new CEO, Leslie Abbey, a human services leader who has committed her career to...
5 Questions with Dianna Daoheung, Entrepreneur in Residence
We are beyond thrilled to welcome Dianna Daoheung to the Hot Bread Kitchen team as Entrepreneur in Residence. If you’re a fan...