Join our team.
A growing nonprofit, Hot Bread Kitchen is fast-paced, entrepreneurial and collaborative.
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance available (from day one!)
- 401K contributions
- Flexible vacation time
- Family leave
- Sabbatical program
- Conditions allowing work-life balance, such as flexibility in when and where we work
- Organizational committees, like the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Allyship (DEIA) Committee
- Encouragement to pursue civic engagement activities
- Professional development, education, and coaching opportunities
- Carrying out meaningful work that has direct impact on the community
Chief Executive Officer
The CEO will provide executive leadership of the organization, its current and future programs, services and initiatives, stewardship of its current and future donors, and ensuring its financial health and sustainability. The CEO will work closely with the Board and Hot Bread Kitchen’s talented team of over 25 staff members to implement the strategic plan and achieve the goals and objectives of the organization.
VP of Brand & Development
The VP of Brand & Development will lead Hot Bread Kitchen’s 7-person, results-driven Brand team, comprised of the Development and Marketing & Communications verticals, responsible for the organization’s philanthropic revenue, storytelling, and brand experience.
Marketing & Development Associate
The Marketing & Development Associate will support essential fundraising activities and social/digital campaigns and storytelling.
Director of Community and Member Engagement
The Director of Community and Member Engagement will lead a dynamic and results-driven member recruitment and engagement team.
Program Manager (Bridge Programs)
The Bridge Program Manager will lead the development, delivery and scaling of Bridge Programs that will prepare individuals with the foundational skills needed to enter and succeed in job training programs.
Food Entrepreneur in Residence (Small Business Program)
The Food Entrepreneur in Residence lead the organization’s small business programs for current and aspiring food entrepreneurs.