The Global Bread Box
Hot Bread Kitchen’s Global Bread Box is filled with a seasonal selection of multi-ethnic breads from four distinct culinary traditions, inspired by the diverse team of women who bake them. The Global Bread Box allows you to bring flavors from around the world to your holiday table while supporting Hot Bread Kitchen’s mission to create professional opportunities for immigrant women.
Price: $70.00 USD
Each box is accompanied by recipe suggestions to make the most of our products and information about Hot Bread Kitchen’s social mission. Our Holiday Global Bread Box (available through 1/1/13) arrives filled with a tasty combination of international sweet and savory breads.
- Stollen (1 loaf) – Our take on a traditional Dresden-style holiday bread, this Stollen is filled with whole almonds, cured dried fruits, and a sweet almond filling to create a rich sweetbread perfect for eating on its own or served with your favorite winter drink.
- Nan-E Qandi (2 pieces)—Qandi is a slightly sweet and creamy Persian bread made with milk and honey. Ideal for breakfasts orafternoon tea. Our staff loves to serve this bread warmed, with a dollop of butter, nutella, or soft cheese.
- Moroccan M’smen (4 pieces) – An irresistibly buttery, flaky flatbread made with semolina, M’smen is one of Hot Bread Kitchen’s most popular breads. Traditionally eaten warm, this bread is delicious alone, drizzled with honey, or wrapped up to create a savory sandwich.
- Armenian Lavash Crackers (4.5 ounces)—Traditionally a soft flatbread, these Armenian Lavash Crackers are a crisp and crunchy update to the classic style. Try serving these alongside your favorite cheeses, dips, or hummus.
- Each purchase of a Global Bread Box supports Hot Bread Kitchen’s culinary training and business development programs for immigrant women and minority entrepreneurs.
PLEASE NOTE: All orders received by 12pm EST will be processed and shipped within 2 business days. We ship all orders overnight, ensuring that your breads arrive within 24 hours of leaving the oven. All breads freeze well.