The Global Bread Box
Hot Bread Kitchen’s Global Bread Box is filled with delicious products from four distinct baking traditions, inspired by the women we train in our baking training program. The Global Bread Box allows you to bring flavors from around the world to your dinner table while supporting our unique programs.
Price: $70.00 USD
Our gift box is filled with the following combination of international sweet and savory breads:
- Grindstone Rye (1 loaf) – Our take on a traditional German Vollkornbrot, this exceptionally moist and hearty rye is a perfect accompaniment to cheese.
- Nan-e-Qandi (4 pieces)—A rich, creamy Persian bread made with milk and honey. Ideal for breakfasts or afternoon tea.
- Moroccan M’smen (4 pieces) – An irresistibly buttery, flaky flatbread made with semolina. Traditionally eaten warm, this bread is delicious alone, or with a drizzle of honey.
- My Mom’s Nutty Granola (10 ounces)—A welcome alternative to overly sweet commercial granolas, our blend is inspired by HBK founder’s Mother and her hippie kitchen. Chock full of toasted oats, raisins, nuts, and lightly sweetened with a touch of honey, it makes a perfectly nutritious topping for yogurt, oatmeal, or even ice cream.
- Contribution to our workforce development and small business incubation programs for minority entrepreneurs. By purchasing the Global Bread Box, you help to support our unique baking training program and culinary incubator in East Harlem.
The Global Bread Box comes complete with freshly baked, international bread items, a recipe suggestion, and a how-to card for preparing and caring for your artisan breads. A personalized note can also be included upon request.
PLEASE NOTE: All orders received by 12pm EST will be processed and shipped within 3 business days. We ship all orders overnight, ensuring that your breads arrive within 24 hours of leaving the oven. All breads freeze well.