Do you need a job? Apply today for Hot Bread Kitchen’s free culinary training program!
Who should apply?
- Women over age 18
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Able to communicate in basic English
- Able to lift 50 pounds (22kg) and stand on her feet for 8 hours
- Must be available for the first month of training (Monday to Friday, from 10am-5pm or 2pm-9pm at a culinary school in lower Manhattan)
- Must have an open and flexible schedule for the duration of the program, including evenings, early mornings, and weekends.
Upcoming program dates
Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 10am-5pm at a culinary school in lower Manhattan
More 2020 dates coming soon!
We’ve compiled New York City community resources that provide support with housing, mental health, workplace rights, English language learning, and more!