M’smen Mezze Board
- Eight pieces Moroccan M’smen
- Two English cucumbers, sliced thinly
- One bunch rainbow carrots, peeled, tops removed
- 1/2 lb mixed olives
- 1/2 lb dolmas (or other antipasti)
- Your choice of dips (think hummus, babaganoush, tzatziki, red pepper)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange your serving tray or board: place dips in bowls, arrange antipasti and vegetables. (Board can be prepared one day in advance and kept in the refrigerator covered in plastic.)
- 10 minutes before serving, place m’smen in a single layer on two baking sheets and place in the oven for ~5 minutes, flipping m’smen halfway. M’smen should be supple and a little crispy.
- Remove m’smen from oven and transfer to a cutting board. Using a pairing knife, slice each square into 6 pieces and place on serving board.